Scott and Lisa Fairbank moved to the North Fork Valley and bought Hardin’s Natural Foods in 2001. Together, they have almost fifty years of combined experience in the natural products industry.
Scott worked at Alfalfa’s and Wild Oats in Boulder for 12 years and then was a natural foods broker for three years. He then worked in sales in the natural products industry for five years.
Lisa owned and operated a natural food store in Chicago in the 1980’s. She then worked as a sales rep and sales manager in the industry.
To be the North Fork Valley’s source for the finest selection of natural food products, body care and supplements, giving preference to organic, fair trade and local products. Whenever possible, we choose products from small family owned farms and businesses over items produced by large corporations, believing that generally small business is a more sustainable choice for our economy and planet.
Our Promise to You:
- We will treat our customers, vendors and employees with integrity.
- We guarantee everything we sell. If you are ever dissatisfied, we will make it right.
- We will conduct our business in a socially and environmentally responsible manner.
- We will strive to source the best available products.
- We will continue to educate our staff (and ourselves) so we can provide you with the highest quality health information.
- We will give back to the community that we live and work in, by supporting cultural events, hospice and many other worthy organizations.
Our Ingredient Standards:
We pledge never to carry items that contain:
- Hydrogenated Oils
- High fructose corn syrup
- Artificial flavors
- Artificial colors
- Artificial sweeteners